Telemetris USM provides high-reliability monitoring of a wide range of fluid media. Requirements can range anywhere from the sensing of cooking oil, to AdBlue, to hydraulic fluids, to fuel tanks (fuel level indicator), to water and wastewater, to biohazards etc.
Main reasons for implementation of USM:
– USM eliminates both the need for on-site manual tank level reading and the risk of costly process disruption due to liquid shortages.
– Time-optimized liquid delivery means transportation cost reduction.
– Lower health & safety risks as personnel no longer perform on-site measurements during which potentially toxic vapors may be inhaled.
– USM is supplied ready to use, extremely easy to install and integrate by your personnel.
– The system sends alerts when tank level reaches a predefined limit. These can be in the form of e-mail and/or SMS.
– Automated reporting with daily status information are sent to server.
Area of use:
– Diesel exhaust fluid tanks (e.g. AdBlue)
– Potable water tanks
– Irrigation tanks
– Wastewater (static wastewater tank, portable toilets for construction sites)
– Fuel tanks
– Press containers
– Various silos
– Device is equipped with ultrasonic sensor
– Battery autonomy up to 5 years
– Remote access to the GUI